We are committed to providing the best possible medical care for your pet, and strongly advise that you take out pet insurance to safeguard their well-being in the event of something going seriously wrong.
Quality veterinary services can be expensive, but for as little as £5 per month, you can cover your pet for up to £4,000 against illness and accidents. Remember - you can't put a price on peace of mind.
Microchipping is an effective way of safeguarding your pet.Call 01743 362 556 to find out more about tracking and insuring your pet.
What is covered by pet insurance?
- Medical care
- Specialist fees
- Transportation costs
- Recovery expenses
- Third party costs
- Legal expenses
Get in touch with our practice manager who can explain the benefits of pet health insurance more fully, and will even contact the insurance company on your behalf.
Why microchip your pet?
- Quick and relatively painless process
- Small unobtrusive device
- No sedative or anaesthetic needed
- Lasts a lifetime
- Pet's details stored on national database
- Permanent form of pet ID
- Can help prevent your pet from getting lost
- Legally required for animals travelling abroad
Boarding kennels and catteries
If you are going away on business or pleasure, you will need to find suitable lodgings for your pet. We always advise that you visit the boarding place before making any decisions.
Here are some local kennels and catteries:
- Fairfield Boarding Kennels and Cattery
01939 210 370
- Lower Mill Boarding Kennels and Cattery
01743 790 160
- Moorlands Kennels and Cattery
01743 872 395
- Whitley Crest Boarding Kennels and Cattery
01743 884 231
- Haleswood Kennels and Cattery
01952 770 294
For a warm and personal alternative to conventional boarding kennels, why not ask Shropshire Pet Nanny for help? Hannah is one of our nurses who runs her own business looking after your animals in your absence. Why not give her a call?
01743 362 556